Creating project groups
In projects, you can create project groups. This can be useful in case of e.g. a large group which can then be spilt up into smaller ones to work on various topics etc.
- To create a project group you must click the menu item 'Project Groups' in the project.
You can then see the present project groups in the project.
2. Click on 'Create' to create a new project group.
3. First, enter a name for the group.
4. Then click 'Next'.
5. You must now choose the people who you want to add to the group. Check the box to the left of their names, or choose them all by clicking the top box.
6. When you have selected the people who you want to be part of the group, click 'Complete'. You have now created the project group.