Connecting a OneDrive account to itslearning
Below we will show you how to connect your Microsoft OneDrive account to itslearning. There are two ways to do this:
- You can either connect your Microsoft OneDrive account to itslearning when you want to use files from OneDrive, e.g. through the 'File feature' in itslearning, or when you want to integrate OneDrive files through the tool 'Assignment’ or 'Task'.
- Or you can connect your OneDrive account through your personal settings. The two ways are shown below:
1. Connect to Microsoft OneDrive account through integration of the file features
- Select 'Add file'
- Then select 'OneDrive'
3. Select Connect if you want to connect your OneDrive account to your itslearning account.
Here you should enter your Absalon e-mail. In that way, you will not have to log on to OneDrive every time you want to upload files.
You will now be sent to your Absalon SingleSignOn account. Here you should enter your e-mail and your password.
3. Click on 'Connect' to connect your Microsoft OneDrive account to itslearning.
Your files in your OneDrive account are now shown.