Messages in itslearning
The messaging feature in itslearning is used by teachers and students for teaching-related communication.
- From the teacher: Should primarily be used for messages that are urgent, e.g. for cancelling teaching, changing location, changing rooms, cancelling classes, info about lack of resources etc. Or individual students e.g. follow-up on tasks.
- From students: Individual questions related to the teaching.
You can send a message to one or more person(s) or to an entire team on itslearning. You can attach files to a message.
- On your front page, you can see if there are new messages. An orange mark indicates the number of new messages.
- The most recent messages are on top, click to see the whole message.
Send a new message
Select New to create a new message.
3. Write the name of the recipient.
4. Search for the name or the team.
5. Write the message.
6. You can attach a file to the message.
7. Click on Send.
NOTE: If you install the itslearning App on a mobile device you can both read as well as write messages on it.